Honest review and information
As someone who has always been interested in photography, I was intrigued when I first heard about the Kodak Sport Underwater Waterproof 800 ISO 35mm Single Use Camera. Although I already had a digital camera, I decided to try out this disposable option for a recent beach vacation.
First and foremost, the waterproof feature was a game-changer. I was able to take the camera into the ocean with me and capture stunning photos of the underwater landscape. The rubber shell held up well against the saltwater and sand, and I was relieved to find that the sunscreen and scratch resistant lens protected my shots from any potential damage.
One thing to note, however, is that this camera is meant for outdoor and daylight use only. I made the mistake of using it inside and my photos came out too dark. But during the sunny days on the beach, the Kodak Sport camera provided the clearest, sharpest pictures I’ve ever taken with a disposable camera.
In terms of durability, the Sport camera did not disappoint. The shock-proof rubber shell held up against a few drops and bumps, and I felt confident throwing it into my beach bag without worrying about damage. Overall, for the price point, the Kodak Sport camera performed above and beyond my expectations.
Now, onto some specific pros and cons of the Kodak Sport camera:
- Waterproof up to 50 feet: This feature is a game-changer and allows for some truly stunning underwater photographs.
- Rugged, durable rubber shell: The camera can handle a few drops and bumps without any damage.
- Sunscreen and scratch resistant lens: Protects photos from potential damage due to sand, saltwater, or other debris.
- Clear, sharp photos: The 800 ISO allows for great clarity and detail in all photos.
- Affordable: For the features and quality it provides, the price point is hard to beat.
- Outdoor and daylight use only: This may be a limiting factor for those looking to use the camera indoors or in low-light situations.
- Single use: Although this is a disposable camera, it could be a con for those who prefer to reuse their equipment.
- Limited shooting options: With no zoom or flash, there are limited shooting options and settings available.
- Film development: Depending on where you live, the film may be harder to get developed.
Overall, I highly recommend the Kodak Sport Underwater Waterproof 800 ISO 35mm Single Use Camera for any outdoor or water-based adventures. It’s durable, affordable, and produces exceptional quality photos. The waterproof feature alone makes it a must-have for any beach or pool day, and the sunscreen and scratch resistant lens ensure that your photos will turn out perfect every time. Just be sure to double-check that you’re using it in the right lighting conditions!
TOP PRODUCTS OF THIS WEEK
Success, we will contact you soon.